Here are a few tips on how you can create a peaceful life:
1. Release the old things that no longer serve you. This can be from people to the clutter in your home. If it is people, bless them and release them. If it is old ideas and fears, dissolve them.
2. Make sure you are crystal clear on what you want your new life to be.
3. Embrace change. It’s a journey, not a destination. And when you take control of the change you ride it like a seasoned surfer, rather than get caught in it like a helpless victim of circumstances. Radical change can feel like a giant elephant just walked into the room—completely overwhelming. Carve it up, and take one tiny little step at a time through change, even radical change.
4. Have a daily spiritual practice. It does not matter what you do, what is important is that you do it daily. It allows you to release your blocks and fears and focus on the new things coming to you.
5. Embrace your power. You have the power to change your life. This new age is all about empowerment and consciousness. You are not a victim anymore.
Relax,Release and Renew ♥
For more tips on healthy living subscribe to my monthly newsletter and download your free guided meditation Stress to Bliss in 5 minutes http://on.fb.me/15acbuo
I would love your feedback about this blog. Please take a moment to leave your comments below. Thank you.