Eucalyptus is an essential oil. It is known for its cooling properties and has many uses.
How to Use Eucalyptus
- Hang it in your shower, the steam will release beneficial oils to help relieve congestion and asthma symptoms
- Put in a diffuser, this helps refresh your home and stimulates the blood flow to the brain
- Place in a spray bottle mixed with peppermint oil and spray on body to refresh yourself and cool down
- To reduce muscle pain – massage eucalyptus oil onto affected area and massage towards the heart, this helps move the lactid acids through your system and increases circulation
- Reduces ear inflammation – Massage around and on ear (not in) to relieve ear pain
- Fever reducer – rubbing eucalyptus on the body when there is a high fever, helps reduce it.