Are you suffering from allergies? Find out how you can enjoy Spring :
Everything blooming, sunshine and nice breathe, and we finally get to see beautiful flowers…
Spring is here but don’t be fooled, Allergy Season is almost in full swing. The itchy runny eyes, sneezing and sniffling have begun, and they really make life not fun for anyone.
Using essential oils can help you combat allergy symptoms, along with many other natural methods.
The most common essential oil Allergy Blend is 1 drop of Lavender, 1 drop of Lemon, and 1 drop of Peppermint. You can take these in a shot, or 5 drops of each in a capsule.
Some other essential oils that may be helpful for allergies are:
- Rub 1 drop of Respiratory Blend (Breathe) on your upper chest area before bed.
- Rub 1 drop of Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint on Your Neck.
- Add in Melaleuca and Frankincense to the allergy capsule blend.
- Diffuse Respiratory Blend (Breathe) and Lavender at night.
- You can also try, Lemongrass, Melaleuca, Cleansing Blend (Purify), Protective Blend (OnGuard), Basil, Melissa, Patchouli, and Roman Chamomile.
You can use any of these essential oil ideas Topically, Internally (be careful which combination you use, if you have not taken essential oils internally before) , or Aromatically in a diffuser.
Other ways I use essential oils are:
- Lavender for sleeping
- DigestZen for an upset stomach
- lemon in my water daily
- peppermint for alertness
- InTune for focus and attention and whisper for anxiety.
If you’re not using pure therapeutic grade oils, please start now. It has changed my life and my family’s life as well.
Cannot emphasize enough an effectiveness of aromatic applications of essential oils.
Try your favorite citrus oils, Lavender, Peppermint etc. They break down airborne illnesses, petrochemicals, and pollens which house is usually saturated with.
For additional information you may email me firstname.lastname@example.org
I would love your feedback about this blog. Please take a moment to leave your comments below. Thank you