1. Keep track of immediate deadlines and long term projects~ Make a list of all your appointments, projects and goals that you may have lined up for this month or this year. This is very helpful not only for your work but also at your home and for school
2. Keep Track of both academic (work) and personal life ~ This is a life long juggle game we all have to go through in managing work/life/school balance.
3. Gauge how long things will take~ consider social life, special events, travel time
4. Calculate how much time you will need to complete your work ~ Assembly of final project, from planning to shopping for materials needed to taking action
5. Block out research time in your schedule~ most of the people overlook this time sucking task, as doing research can easily lead to surfing the internet and before you know it, hours of your time is gone, so be very mindful about this step. TIP: I set a timer whenever I do any research or on social media.