Here are 5 steps to help you tackle your spring cleaning naturally :
1. Create a checklist– Create a detailed to do list for cleaning each area of the house. Having a list will help to organize your mind as well as your tasks.
2. Make a family activity– Spring cleaning is not a ne-person job. Getting your family involved in an annual spring cleaning event can be fun bonding experience. Make a list for each member of the family based on their ability level and preference.
3. Focus on one area at a time– You will be able to get more done more effectively, by focusing on one room/area at a time. Multi tasking in not always good otherwise you will end up starting many projects and will not be able to finish none. Start with more difficult ones first and at your peak performance time.
4. Set a timer- If you get bored easily or frustrated easily doing de cluttering, then set a timer depending on how long you can hold your focus and add extra 15 minutes to it, like giving a stretch to your self.
5. Use essential oils for organic and natural cleaning– Certain essential oils such as Lemon, On Guard, Grapefruit and Thyme contain powerful cleansing and purifying properties that makes effective and safe cleaning agents.
DIY Tip- Refrigerator and Microwave cleaner-
1 cup white vinegar
2 cups hot water
15 drops of Lemon Essential oil
Combine the ingredients in a glass spray bottle
Spray mixture inside fridge or microwave, then scrub and wipe using damp cloth.
I would love your feedback about this blog. Please take a moment to leave your comments below. Thank you
For more tips on healthy living subscribe to my monthly newsletter and download your free guided meditation Stress to Bliss in 5 minutes fill out the form below